Winnipeg is the capital of a city named Manitoba in Canada. It is home to works of science, art, culture, and history. It’s a clean city with friendly people.
Places to visit:
- The Forks: A shopping buzz that's been built in various historic buildings. The height of the building is what provides a mesmerizing view all over the city.
- Canadian Museums for human Rights: Museum represents human rights stories. This unique concept is something that makes the museum different and eye-catchy.
- Assiniboine Park: The oldest park of the city lays across 445 hectares having numerous variety of flora and fauna. One of the most loved hang-out spots.
- Winnipeg Art Gallery: It showcases classic and contemporary art forms by Canada. Do view the triangular rooftop sculpture garden that provides a bird's eye all over the city.
- Fort Whyte Alive: Laying over 259 hectares, this place is popular for its five lakes and grassy pedestal. A good rejuvenation centre for those seeking.
- St. Boniface Cathedrals: The oldest church in western Canada, is made considering French Romanesque architecture in mind. Built in a pleasant park, the building is being renovated quite occasionally for catching up fire.
Where to stay:
Some of the best locations to stay in the city are-
- Fairmont Winnipeg: A four-star hotel, providing well maintained rooms and great hospitality.
- Inn at the Forks: A mid-priced hotel, good those seeking considerable rooms at low prices.
- Mere Hotel: Best part about the hotel is its Riverfront location with contemporary-built building and of course a helpful staff.